Let’s face it, the only thing worse than being stranded with a flat tire is being stranded with a flat tire — and no roadside service. But suppose 24-hour roadside assistance just came with the car? That’d be pretty sweet.
Well, every new Toyota comes with that. It’s called Toyota Care*. And for two years or 25,000 miles, your oil changes are covered. Flat tires? Emergency towing? Tire Rotations? Lockout protection? Covered, covered, covered and covered. Your cost? Nothing.[frame_toggle title=”Complimentary Maintenance Details”]The complimentary maintenance provides you with the following benefits:[arrow_list]
- Ensures all your service is performed by Toyota-trained technicians.
- Ensures only Genuine Toyota Parts are used, helping to maintain the integrity of your vehicle.
- Helps reduce your ownership costs.
- If you lease, it helps you live up to your obligations to provide regular maintenance.
- Battery Jump starts – A service provider will assist with vehicle jump starts as necessary.
- Tire Service – A service provider will come to the vehicle location and replace the tire with the customer’s inflated spare.
- Fuel delivery – An emergency fuel supply will be delivered to get the customer to the nearest gas station.
- Lockout protection – A service provider will come to the vehicle location to unlock doors or assist if the key is lost or broken.
- Towing – A service provider will tow the vehicle to the closest Toyota dealership (or to the closest Toyota dealership of the customer’s choice if it is within 25 miles of the vehicle’s location).
Toyota Care is the industry’s first complimentary maintenance plan. And you don’t have to ask for it or pay extra for it. It just comes with every new Toyota.
You have questions, we have answers.[frame_toggle title=”Toyota Care FAQ”]
Q. Are all customers eligible to receive complimentary maintenance plan benefits?
A. No. The new vehicle cannot be part of a rental or commercial fleet, or a livery or taxi vehicle.
Q. How long will Toyota or Scion continue to pay for my maintenance services?
A. For up to two years or 25,000 miles from the date of purchase, and a maximum of five (5) services, whichever comes first.
Q. Will I receive a Welcome Kit?
A. Yes. You will receive a Welcome Kit that provides plan details within approximately 30 days from the purchase date of the vehicle.
Q. What if a customer never received or has since misplaced their Welcome Kit and Vehicle Identification Card? Is there a process in place to request a replacement Welcome Kit?
A. The customer or dealer can call the TMS Customer Experience Center (CEC) and request a replacement Welcome Kit and/or Vehicle Identification Card.
Q. Are coupons required to redeem covered services?
A. No. Your vehicle is tied to the complimentary maintenance plan via its Vehicle Identification Number (VIN). Your Welcome Kit will include a Vehicle Identification Card to easily identify you as a complimentary maintenance plan member when visiting the dealership for service.
Q. Must I always return to the Toyota or Scion dealership where I purchased my vehicle to take advantage of this coverage?
A. No. Complimentary maintenance under this plan is available at any participating Toyota or Scion dealership in the continental U.S. and Alaska.
Q. What if, during the complimentary maintenance inspection, the dealership notes other recommended services? Will these be covered under this plan?
A. All Toyota and Scion vehicles come with a standard 3-year/36,000-mile factory warranty. However, additional recommended services that are not included in the normal factory maintenance schedule are not covered by the plan.
Q. What services are covered under complimentary maintenance?
A. The complimentary maintenance plan covers the first five (5) factory recommended maintenance intervals as outlined in your Maintenance Log for two (2) years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first. All maintenance must be performed by a participating Toyota or Scion dealership. Services performed due to Special Operating Conditions are not covered under the complimentary maintenance plan.
[*] Covers normal factory scheduled service for 2 years or 25k miles, whichever occurs first. Contact us for coverage details.